Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I am pulling my hair out trying to get this to work! I have other NAT/PAT entries for different IP addresses that work fine (DNS/WEB/SSH) but when I try to visit a website they show the IP of the outside interface, so it doesn't appear to be a static...

Hello,We have an ASA 5510 version 8.3 (2) that we accept VPN users via a radius server. Is there a way to lock down a specific user that connects to the ASA as a SSL client or IPSEC VPN user? If the specific user were to connect to the ASA, we would ...

Hi all,I've got a 5520 running 9.1 - is there a reason there is no:show environmentHas it been changed/removed?  (Would like to check temps as the fans speed up every now and then - and the ASA is not doing much at all right now).Cheers,Scott

mrskater99 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to manually control ACL ACE line numbers? I have FWSM 4.1(10). It appears that no matter whatever number you give for a new ACE, it is automatically added to the bottom in sequential number 5,6,7...(and not the number you give), unl...

S891 by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a project to upgrade an ASA 5520 to 9.1.x, then add another ASA for failover.  What will be the correct way ?I had the 2 Gb memory.I have rewritten all nat statements (during my other 8.2 to 8.3 or 8.4 upgrade project, the nat conversion wa...

pdgascc67 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Basic ASA question

Hi all,I've got what is probably a very basic question - but i can't figure it out.I have:Internet (ADSL) -> 2851 (ADSL wic) -> 5520 -> internal LAN (192.168.1.x/24)The asa has just replaced a Checkpoint firewall.I've set up the ASA to the point wher...

Ive got a problem with passing traffic through a Cisco 515e firewall.im trying to telnet to devices on the inside net, 172.16.x.x fom an outside net 10.x.x.xive configured a group called infrastructure and added the 10.x.x.x addresses.ive configured ...

mickyq by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 IP blocks from my ISP.  We have been using just one a /30 block with one IP address used on the outside interface of the device.  The new block is a /29 range and I would need to use just two of those IP addresses.  Here is the situation I ...