Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,Instead of buying new ASA5545-X IPS bundle (with IPS license include), can I buy the ASA5545-X base first to save cost and upgrade to IPS later ? If yes, please guide me which license I need to buy for upgrade, thanks.

chuxuanvu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Need to confirm traffic flow where we have ASA  and websense.When user access website does the request go to ASA  or websense first?ThanksMahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA IPS 5525

Hi allI have a few thingsIf I have an ASA 5525 with the ips licence, first of all1.how do I enable and disable the IPS module?2.do I connect to it by typing session ips ?3.by default are the interfaces in promiscous mode, how do I put them to inline ...

Hi Allwhat are peoples thoughts on a 2 tier firewall design for a large enterprise, is it normal and recommended paractice to have 2 layers of firewall? and of different vendors ?also would the rulebase normally be duplicated on each firewall ?cheers

Hi there,I'm a bit new to Cisco OS, and have been trying to setup NAT through my pix 501 to my test network. I've got a basic home network, on which most of my computers sit, and I want to control my lab via RDP. To that end, I've installed the 501 b...

Hey all,Topic says it....I've configured my ASA to accept all traffic inside a number of different ways:access-list inside_access_in extended permit ip 192.168.1.0 255.255.255.0 any log disable access-list inside_access_in extended permit ip 192.168....

James_Lay by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a ASA 5510 and planning to implement multiple context in a 2  tier security level and vrf-lite. meaning I have 2xASA facing the  internet and below that a 2x3560 switch for our extranet and below that  is another 2xASA for intranet. See diagra...

Hello,A fast doubt.TopologyASA 1:inside = 10.0.0.10/24outside = 192.168.0.10/24ASA 2:                   inside = 10.0.0.20/24outside = 192.168.0.20/24Im using the Management0/0 to configure the Failover, OK.So, I have:ASA1Management = 1.1.1.1ASA2Mana...

Hi,We have Cisco ASA 5510, I am about to add another 2 Objectgroup network  groups on the firewall to our already growing list. Under this Object-group Network xxxx , we are planning to add about about 500 network-object host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx . This o...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card