Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a problem with an internet connection with a customer.They have a Zyxel 660 in bridge mode and the public ip is delivered to the eth0/0 outside interface of a 5505 ASA.They lose internet connectivity a couple of times per hour. What solv...

erwee1973 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i have a requirement of integrating two overlapping networks using ASA.i have exp on switches and routers but not on security devices liks asa firewall.one network has 172.16.0.0/24 address and other has 172.16.0.0/16 address rangeAs per my knowle...

Hi all,I have ASA config with DHCP and its providing IP to users.ASA is connected to 3550 switch it has direct connection or say default static routeFrom 3550 switch  connection goes to Router and it does the NAT   and has connection to outside world...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,For packet capture on ASA i have questions below to understand it betterIf i need to capture the packet on ASA  then the destination IP can be any IP  --  means IP of PC,Server,Router interface ,Switch interfaceAlso for destination IP the ASA ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Been a while since I've looked at this stuff, so hopefully I don't butcher the terminolgy too bad.  Back in the old days, we defined event action filter variables and policies directly on an IPS sensor.  These two items provided overlapping functiona...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use a Cisco ASA 5510 with SSM module.On the CSC Setup - Host/Notification settings menu it is possible to enter Notification settings.I filled in the administrator email addres but no messages can be send.Our spamfilter blocks the notification mes...

everstege by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Please help meI am Using Cisco ASA Firewall 5510 (7.2(4)) and ASA-SSM-10 Module(5.1(5)E1),I tried to use the command   "hw-module module 1 password-reset"But its not working because of lower IOS Version. If there is another way to Recover th...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card