Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a working DMVPN solution. I am trying to stand up a secondary DMVPN hub at our disaster recovery site. We are trying to deply to a Dual HUB SIngle DMVPN solution. The HUB2 DMVPN router has an INSIDE trusted interface and has an OUTSIDE UNTRUST...

agrayson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing some testing with the Telepresence Jabber client to see how useful it would be for my firm's clients and possible use internally.I can connect from inside the network to outside the network usually without a problem.  When I usually start ...

Hi Friends,I have a cisco ASA firewall 5510, I have no knowldge on that device.Just i have configurd for 1st port as nameif ouside witch public ip, 2nd port as a nameif inside with local ip, and done the nating, dhcp and dns. now i am able to get int...

It seems to me, after a lot of testing, that regardless of ACLs and ICMP settings, you cannot ping a firewalled vlan interface on a FWSM through another interface.In other words, let's say I have a layer 3 switch connected via a trunk to the switch w...

Hi, I'm running ASA version 8.4(4)1 and have configured internet failover through the use of weighted default routes and tracking. This part works fine, but when I failover to ISP2 I can't connect out. The problem seems to be NAT, because when I fail...

Terry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Support,I would first like to thank all of you, as you always assist when I have any questions. All your help in the past has been much appreciated!The quesiton I have is currently we are running on one FWSM, that is having certain routing issu...

Hi  ,i have  purchased a new  firewall  and  ask the vendor  the part no---ASA5510-SEC-BUN-K9 .Which  has  3 fast ethernet and  2gig  ports   . How  to  identify  thoses ports  . Does  they  come  with  ethernet 0,1,2,3,4  or   Gig 0 and gig 1 then f...

I have an ASA5510 with 8.3 and a Cisco PIX525 (retiring). The ASA was for VPN traffic only while the PIX was for all other Internet traffic. I'm trying to move all the traffic to the ASA5510 so I used the PIX to ASA migration tool. I migrated the PIX...

mikef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card