Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Do you know if the ASA 5505 will allow the addition of a 2nd external link to its configuration? I know the device is capable of Redundant or Backup ISP Links, but that’s not what I need. I will have two different links for two different pu...

Hi,Is there a command to view the configured aaa-server tacacs key? I appreciate why it's starred out in the config but when trying to troubleshoot aaa and tacacs issues checking the correct key is present is one of the easiest measures.Thanks.Paul. ...

Hi, I have a question regarding static natting and static policy natting. (asa5500)I have a scenario here. In the existing nat rule table, there is an existing static 1:1 for this ip address(e.g. source address - 10.1.1.1 to 172.21.1.1) However, this...

Hi Folks,We have "ASA 5510" '1'  box installed at our corporate and we need to configure VPN for remote and mobile users. Can anyone provide any cisco links for sample config and where I can get knowledge to configure this.We will be using Cisco VPN ...

Hi,i want  to  Use  Cisco AP 1142 in  my network. Also  new to the enterprise  edition  AP.I have configured AP  WEB  mode  the SSID  and  able  to connect  without  the Security Key. Also  want to  enable  MAC Address filter  on the APplease help an...

We have a Cisco ASA 5520We are attmpting to setup RRAS on Windows 2008R2 using L2TP. Server is on the inside of the network at 10.10.10.20 our ASA is 10.10.10.1 its outside interface is 68.0.0.0.3/28. I set a static NAT rule to allow all traffic poin...

The cisco reps told us in July, ASA version 9 would be released around Sept 20th. That didn't happen, does anyone know when it will be relased?                  

clark.d by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attemtping to run csutil -u on ACS for windows and when I do, I receive the following error:Can not initialize SchemeLayerI ensure that the account had administrative rights and I stopped the CSAUTH service with the same errors.Any help wou...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Wondering if anyone else has seen the following issue... We has 2 5520 ASA's running 8.4(3) HA in routied mode with 2 contexts and randomly after weeks and weeks of running perfectly it decied to stop dealing with new connections from new hosts.  ...

Resolved! Proxy arp on ASA

We have a printer which is connected to the core router through a switch and the core router is connected to ASA to the internet.Now sometimes we lose ping connectivity on the printer and it comes back up after 5-10 minutes and it stays live  for 15 ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card