Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

It is amazing how hard it is to find an answer to this question.  Even searching for "port" and "22" in the various RFC's for SSH didn't give me an answer.  I am trying to find out is if SSH sends on port 22 from the SSH client.  I know the SSH serve...

cluovpemb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Scenario 1On new  firewall following inspect command are as follows.Assume there is no access-list on firewall..so now all the traffic related to below protocols will be allowed to flow from inside to outside as well as outside to inside. inspect dns...

Referring to the diagram, Switch_2 was not there and communication between private networks was working fine. I added Switch_2 (a layer 2 switch) to the network to extend the business network and lost communication in Site_2 private network. We have ...

Hello all,I'm receiving this flood line like below in my log, look:Dec  3 16:05:00 10.11.2.2 %ASA-6-106015: Deny TCP (no connection) from 172.19.2.50/54429 to 10.11.5.20/5666 flags PSH ACK  on interface inside                   When I'm in 172.19.2.5...

I have a site to site VPN configured on a asa5505. The tunnel is up and the interesting traffic is successfully being encrypted. The issue is that when inbound traffic originating from a subnet outside of the encrypted range destin to the subnet with...

Dear All,We have a single ASA 5510  with version 7.2 (3) in our network and configured many IPSEC site to site, IPSEC - remote access vpn and webvpn with SSL.  Everything is working well.ASA-5510# sh ver Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Ver...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am following the password reset procedure for the AIM-IPS module in a 2811 Router.I  enter the commnd "service-module ids-sensor 0/1 reset" after I  suspended a session, then i return to the session, but the only think  there is the username prompt...

Just curious if anyone knows why I'd be seeing these on a new ASAs. The last two I received had these fsck records:f-monona-1# sh flash--#--  --length--  -----date/time------  path  182  16275456    Dec 13 2010 16:46:02  asa821-k8.bin  223  15962112 ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card