Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IPSec L2L and NAT

Good afternoon,Sorry for asking such a beginner question but I am running a little short on time so thought I would post in here as you are always so very helpful while researching myself.I have two ASAs set up in a lab which I have set up a Site-to-...

HiI have a stange issues with FWSM, find the attached diagramI'm trying to connect to remote site server on a specific IP from my server. when i do telnet on port 80 from my windows server it works fine but for port 443,1919 it doesnt works, when i b...

Recently powered down device (transformer overhaul) and when it booted back up, unable to access with ASDM, SSH...can access directly using HyperTerm, but have only limited commands...will not accept known user/password credentials. When I issue 'sho...

HiI am working on a mass licensing project where I have to upgrade activation keys on over 2000 asas in active active mode. When disabling failover on the active I have noticed 2 issues.The first issue is that the "pseudo-standby" asa destroys its cu...

I am not able to telnet  or ssh to ASA running 8.2.5(33).fw1# sh run | i telnet|sshaaa authentication ssh console ACS LOCALaaa authentication telnet console ACS LOCALaaa accounting telnet console ACSaaa accounting ssh console ACStelnet 149.77.0.0 255...

Hi.I have the following setup.As gateway to the Internet i have a Cisco 2911 router with IP 192.168.20.10.The company have a lease line to the other companies in their company group, all owned by a single mother company. IP of the gateway for this le...

Hi,I have the following network.2 WAN links termination on my PIX 515e and all internal users connected to third interface.Problem I am facing is that I have assign manual IP to users with some have full access to Internet while others have limited. ...

I keep getting this error on my IPS, I have rebooted the sensor couple of times but it stops again and signature updates are not happening during that time either looks like it.  I heard about Cisco big ID: CsCuc34812 but there isn't really any infor...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my firewall running on 8.2.5(33). I downgraded it from 8.4 -> 8.2 yesterday itself.I have an IP 10.236.15.250 on internal network and IP 10.244.16.160 on outside interface in DMZ. I am expecting that a packet from inside to outside IP not be n...

Hello All,Need to re-design our network layout to accompany guest networks and some seperate vlans.  Currently we are 1 vlan connected directly from a 2950 to a 5505 asa.  I would like keep vlan 1 the same so I dont have to reconfigure all of our sta...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card