Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello can anyone help me?  I have a vlan with two interfaces assigned to it.  It is not attached to our networks DHCP, but I need to get it configured for outbound and inbound traffic.  It does not have an ip and no access-list set...

Hi All,I  have two vlans on Switch with SVIs, One is Server vlan (Vlan 10) other  is User vlan (Van 20), Now i want to just allow SSH/WEB traffice from  Server and RST/ACK  for outgoing traffic from Server Vlan.Please find the config for vlansVlan 10...

Hello All,Can you please let me know the packet flow for  PIX/ASA 7.x  & earlier  Vs  8.3(x)  &later ?PIX/ASA - Inside (Higher Sec_Lev) to Outside (Lower SEC_Level)ASA/PIX - Outside (Lower SEC_Level) to Inside (Higher Sec_Lev)PIX/ASA - VPN - Inside (...

Please move to the appropriate area if I have posted in the wrong forum.I am having an issue sending emails externally from an internal web host.This is the log im seeing on the ASA.   I am not able to ping the exchange from the server.Can anyone tel...

Namrepus1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a DVR installed inside my network  with local ip address 10.0.0.117/24 and i need to access it from the internet. there is a pix 515e (ios ver. 6.2) between the internet and my internal network. i've configured NAT from inside to outside...

hanyawad by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was just wondering if it's possible with an ASA 5510 to connect to the external IP address of an internal server from inside the network.  I have already set up dns doctoring for dns lookups, and everything is working fine there.  We have an applic...

cgossett by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing high cpu utilization on 5520. Any pointers on how to troubleshoot?fw# sh processes cpu-usage sorted non-zeroPC         Thread       5Sec     1Min     5Min   Process0x081e1e11   0x6ddc1528   70.6%   66.5%   66.0%   Dispatch Unit0x08ed170c ...

Pix  6.2Eth5  is  my failover interface  conneting via a  layer 2 switch FW# show  failover  LAN-based Failover is Active        interface fo (x.x1.1): Normal, peer (x.x.1.2): Unknown>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FW#sh interface ethernet5interface ethernet5 "fo...

Dear Friend,I have one ASA-5520 firewall with IPS module SSM-20.Currently I upgrade the modue to Version 7.0(7)E4.Upgrade was successfuly completed after some time later I notice error stating AnalysisEngine not working on version.I search in Google ...

Hi forum,We have some users who use citrix outside corporate network through citrix web interface.These users are high priority users and we want to prioritize the citrix traffic. I want to make sure that my configuration will fullfill our requiremen...

Hello! We are looking for a product to provide firewall configuration analysis (not log analysis). Specifically we are interested in generating reports for DSO-type (security officer or auditors) that will be a plain-English version of the firewalls'...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card