Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I am facing high CPU util on my pix 515 E which is in failover mode.During peak hours the util is see rising to 60% where as in off peak hours it is normally12%.During normal operation the average utilisation was observed to be 30% b...

Resolved! asa 5510 IPSec VPN

Hello,I've configured ipsec vpn, and it's working fine,I've done split tunneling, so the users would be also able to connect to the Internet as wellThe complication is this,I have an outside server, of another company that the VPN users need to conne...

Hi allDo anyone of you know of a tool that can accept a list of ip-addresses and spit out their origin.BackgroundI have a list of addresses that have scanned and attacked a target over night.I wish to show what good use we have of our firewalls and w...

hobbe by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there!I have a working environment but wondering if there is just a better way to accomplish what I am trying to do (without a layer 3 or 4 switch). Basically I have a few sub interfaces on my Cisco ASA5510.Now what I do need is some of the VLANs...

I'm currently having the following version on my ASA5505.ASA 8.3.1  ASDM 6,.4.5 I'm seeing the following new versions on support site and i would like to upgrade to the latest versionASA 8.3.1  ---> 8.4.4.1.EDASDM 6,.4.5 --> 6.4.9.103My question is 1...

Hello All,I'm going to be configuring failover with FWSMs for our 6500 at my job and I have a config question. There is one current 6500 chassis with 2 FWSMs installed. They are both online but currently since failover isn't setup, only one FWSM is a...

On the ASA5505's, is it possible to get the features of the Security Bundle on a user count less than unlimited. Basiclly I'd like a 25 or 50 user ASA with the ability to have an inside, outside and DMZ I'm pretty sure units without the Security Bund...

codewize by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card