Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Just upgraded my ASA 5510 from 8.2(1) to 8.4(4)1.  Everything appeared to work just fine with one big exception.The NAT statements I had previously remained in effect and even appeared to replicate in some instances.My issue now is I have set up a DM...

kerryjcox by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Cisco ASA in Active/Standby mode. This firewall has been in production for more than 2 years and recently, there was a issue where both firewall went down. The reason was IFC Failure which was showing in show failover state and s...

This is hard to explain but here I go -At our Colo in TX we have a Cisco PIX I am upgrading to a Cisco ASA5520. Here is what I need help with. Since NAT commands have change in the new version, 8.4.4.1 I want to run the old-pix and the new-asa5520 in...

Resolved! ASDM Problems

Hi everone,I recently bought an all brand new ASA 5510 and it is here by my side. I'm trying to configure it but when entering https://192.168.1.1/admin I get Page Not Found error on IE. I'm able to ping 192.168.1.1 and have success telnet 443 port.A...

Hi.Can I configure a PIX (515), as PPTP client to establish a tunnel with non-Cisco PPTP server ? Can my PIX initiate this type of connection ?Today, I use a PC with PPTP client to establish this and I want replace this with a PIX and I don´t want de...

I'm curious to find out if my PIX 501 has any upgrade available. Here is my sh run Thanks pixfirewall(config)# sh verCisco PIX Firewall Version 6.3(5)Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 3.0(4)Compiled on Thu 04-Aug-05 21:40 Hardware:   PIX-501, 16 MB RA...

I am having trouble setting up a basic GRE (no encryption) between two routers that are in turn behind ASA devices.  Setup looks like this:Rtr1 <-> ASA1 <-> Inet <-> ASA2 <-> Rtr2I have done the following:1) each router has a static NAT on the ASA w...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a requirement to access one of our outside interface IP addresses from inside the network.The scenario is we have teleworker devices that we provision in house before sending out. These devices cannot use a hostname but must be programmed with...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card