Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to configure static routes on ASA. The N/w diagram is:RTR1 -- ASA -- NetVX -- SwitchThis is the design, the ASA also has a different internet connection. This is just the voice traffic. RTR1 - 172.10.x.x - inside int and outside int is...

DivsGathe by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,There are 10, 50 and unlimited users profiles for the ASA 5505, can anyone elaborate on that restriction? Does that mean for example that only 10 users can go through a 10-user 5505?Thanks,

When i install my ASA5505 i get the following message, could you help me please?"This platform has a Base license.Encryption hardware device : Cisco ASA-5505 on-board accelerator (revision 0x0)                             Boot microcode   :  CNlite-M...

Hi all. I am using Qemu emulation of ASA. Kindly tell me if following scenario is a bug or something legitimateMy topology is PC ------------------------e0/0 ASA e0/1------------------------------R2         inside                                     ...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at the datasheet of IPS 4255 and found that for automated fail-open a third party product is required I do not understand what third party is needed does this mean that IPS4255 does not do fail-open when the sensor fails? I could not fin...

Hi to all I want block some pages type (social networks,internet radio and TV)  and application with instant message like (messenger and web chats), now i have a Cisco ASA 5520 version 8.2.  I trying to make this CLI configuration< http://www.cisco.c...

We have a Mitell Border Gateway in our DMZ configured to accept teleworker connections.  I have it all configured, but I get one way com errors on the Mitel border gateway when i try to place a call to a teleworker(phone set up out...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: