Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to publish my Lync, and for that I've created a NAT rule and an Access rule that redirects an external IP to a DMZ IP, but it did not worked, so I started to dig what was the problem, and then I figured the external IP I am using was th...

I am unable to ping my computer (attached via crossover). I can ping from the PC, but not from the PIX515. I'm using ethernet 1, and I have its IP set at 192.168.1.2/24, but for what ever reason I am unable to contact the computer. I tried messing wi...

nateleduc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Morning,I am fairly new to configuring ASA's so I wonder if anyone could help with an issue I am having. I have an ASA 5505 with one outside interface and three inside interfaces (inside1, inside2, and management). I need inside1 and inside2 to ...

rkentpayne by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I lake many others am having trouble with a web server in a DMZ.  I can't hit it from the public side and I can't hit the public from the DMZ web server machine.  My SMTP and HTTPS to a different machine work flawlessly.   Could some please p...

can anyone tell me why my dns requests on cbac are not working, I allowed everything from inside out, but dns requests are not allowed for some reasons...Building configuration...Current configuration : 3265 bytes!! Last configuration change at 08:47...

Hello and thank you in advanceI have a ipsec tunnel setup with the use of object groups. This ipsec tunnel is active and in production.  If I need to add one more IP to that object group will I need to do anything for it to take effect or that will b...

I'm hoping someone can assist...I've been having a major problem with our Internet service.  Our ISP insists it's the firewall.I'm not a Pix expert by any means, but here's what's happening:- Our Internet service drops.- When this happens I try to pi...

Resolved! PAT ASA 8.2 vs 8.4

Hi all,Over the last couple days I've been experimenting with the new NAT config with version 8.4(2), and I've got a couple questions.For example:My production ASA is running on version 8.2(3) and has the following config:global (outside) 1 interface...

When we setup a connection between two hosts we receive the message "TCP checksum incorrect" , This is  between a settop box on the outside and a server inside the firewall. This STB used to communicate with the server on port 443 which is NAT-en to ...

jkwakman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card