Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

hello,I have a ASA5520 with 4 Portchannel interfaces and ASA Version 8.4.(2). There are many vlan interfaces but in the DMZ I have one Server who has a Static NAT to all other interfaces. original (security 50) DMZ  10.226.224.25 translatet  (securit...

zlbbehring by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know if I can pull Netflow style data (Top Talkers, Top Sessions, etc) from ASA 5505s?  We are looking at buying some but I need to be able to export this kind of data to my managment station which is also a collector. I have read on this f...

jacob6000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using a couple of ASA5510's since a few years in a few datacenters, and I wonder about the following:Usually the ASA's are positioned with the connectors facing to the back of the 19" cabinets, so one can easily connect the device to other net...

Just upgraded my ASA 5510 from 8.2(1) to 8.4(4)1.  Everything appeared to work just fine with one big exception.The NAT statements I had previously remained in effect and even appeared to replicate in some instances.My issue now is I have set up a DM...

kerryjcox by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured Cisco ASA in Active/Standby mode. This firewall has been in production for more than 2 years and recently, there was a issue where both firewall went down. The reason was IFC Failure which was showing in show failover state and s...

This is hard to explain but here I go -At our Colo in TX we have a Cisco PIX I am upgrading to a Cisco ASA5520. Here is what I need help with. Since NAT commands have change in the new version, 8.4.4.1 I want to run the old-pix and the new-asa5520 in...

Resolved! ASDM Problems

Hi everone,I recently bought an all brand new ASA 5510 and it is here by my side. I'm trying to configure it but when entering https://192.168.1.1/admin I get Page Not Found error on IE. I'm able to ping 192.168.1.1 and have success telnet 443 port.A...