Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team,My Network topologyWe are migrating the Cyberoam to firepower 1010, issue reported: "Unable to access LAN to DMZ via LAN L3 switch"Internal LAN (192.168.10.2)--||--L3 switch 192.168.9.2 --|| -- FW 1010 LAN interface 192.168.9.1 --||-- FW 10...

rajesh4 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I am new to Cisco Firepower, but I believe this device may be blocking legitimate traffic at my office. I have an end user that is stating they are trying to sign electronic documentation. I asked them to give me the link for a test box ...

jberrios by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a doubt about security zone in firpower, if I change the name of a security zone, will the firewall automatically change all the rules that contains that security zone? I don't know if this is obvious but I can't find an answer. 

Hey everyone. Running ipsec between several locations.Getting the following on all remote Cisco ASA's.  Deny IP teardrop fragment (size = 744, offset = 0) from 10.150.0.2 to 10.150.4.x The 10.150.4.x is Aruba access points and the 10.150.0.2 is the A...

Hi Folks ,We are facing a strange issue, wherein two ASAs which are in different Datacenters are rebooting every weekend on Saturday. There's time gap of couple of hours between both ASA reboots.We started facing this issue after we upgraded our Fire...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card