Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I am not sure if this is the best place to log this request, as it is both an ASA and IPS best practice question.Anyhow, I was wondering what the best approach was to integrate a Cisco IPS AIM module into an existing Cisco ASA configuration, t...

goulin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have installed Cisco Security  Manager 4.1 successfully but due to one windows update I have started facing as Issue. CSM Apache service is not able to start. It is giving error code 1.We have also raised a case with Cisco...

Hi,I'm new with Cisco licencing... I have Cisco ASA 5505 product in home with base licence with 10 hosts limit. More information below.I bought upgrade "L-ASA5505-10-UL=" to remove hosts limit and I got certificate with PAK. But when I go to Cisco li...

Hello everyone,I have an ASA 5505 and I cant get it to forward RDP, but I do get hits so Something does work.I have attached my configuration. Can someone help me with this please? Just need to forward the RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) to 10.0.20.2--...

Hi We are having a IPsec VPN Tunnel setup with client.The far site gave access to a new range (a website basically hosting on their site)-10.40.36.173:8085They allowed traffic across the tunnel from: 10.40.36.173:8085  to      10.20.42.0/23, 10.21.42...

I can't seem to get this going for thie life of me, maybe a little fuzzy on the concepts but I've done this before without problems. I need the DMZ hosts to be able to ping anything we have inside and outside our network. I will lock down anything el...

rwharris13 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card