Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to configure an IDSM-2 in inline mode, I am having trouble about the deployment, I have a couple of questions;1. If you configure 2 VLANs (existing) as VLAN pairs does this mean the exist connection between the 2 VLANs is broken?ie they ...

Resolved! ASA ICMP Packets

Hi Guys,Actually we have two ASA 5520 in active/passive. We are losing random icmp packets between hosts located at different ASA’s interfaces or zones so; random icmp packets are losed when cross the firewalls.asa# sh interface | i errors        0 i...

Hello,Not much firewall experience so looking for some assistance. I have Pix 535 running 8.0 in single context mode. I created Multiple sub interfaces for my guest users. Each interface is a separate subnet with a security interface level of 90. I a...

I have an ASA 5510 and have just started using object-groups which are super handy in theory, but not working in reality. I have a service object-group with a mix of tcp, icmp, and udp ports. Let's call it Sample_Port_Group. I'm trying to apply it to...

Network with ASA-5510 - the advantages of using web caching are obvious. On this I have a couple of questions: - To enable Web caching, I have to implement a server, such as SQUID, right ? - I have also to force the Proxy be all che users, or can I a...

battanc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having an issue configuring NAT on an ASA running 8.3. Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.I've managed to configure NAT from the Inside interface to the DMZ, using PAT, so that the traffic is hidden behind the IP of the DMZ ...

Problem:Outside access to Inside Citrix server.IP Info:ISP gave me x.x.x.16/30 so my IP address on e0/0 is x.x.x.18ISP gave me x.x.x.24/29 as usable IP address's IP's I want to use:192.168.76.12 = Citrixx.x.x.29 = NAT to CitrixOn last site I had a /2...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card