Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco Experts,I am a new network engineer and wants to learn more on cisco security. I am planning to buy a Cisco Pix 501 just for practice.Is there a default license for cisco pix? Meaning can I have a vpn & user license at least in minimum jus...

Hi All,I've been asked to look into setting up our 2 x ASA 5510's in failover and have a couple of questions that I hope somebody can answer for me.For the purpose of my questions details are as follows:- A stack of 3 x 2960's (IP Address 10.152.#.25...

HiI have an IPS 4240 & IME V7.I was wondering how i can upload a new config file & save it to flash. I know i can just console on & copy & paste it in, but is it possible to upload the .txt file using copy tftp flash: or using the IME, or can i copy ...

I have an ASA 5510 and I need to implement a DMZ.  I know I can either plug devices directly into a port on the ASA or use subinterfaces to create multiple DMZs with different levels of access if I don't have enough ports, and then use a switch.  So ...

Good afternoon people!!I nedd your help with the following problem.I purchased the license P/N: ASA-CSC20-250U-1Y with Description: ASA 5500 CSC-SSM-20 250-User License Only Renewal (1-year)But I had a mistake because I need support to 500 users. Now...

Hello, quick question I hope someone can help with.Is it possible for me to create 2 vlan interfaces on the 6500 and have them both in the same subnet?For a specific customer requirement I would like to have a vlan interface on the 6500 as default ga...