Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi ,We are planning to implement one ISP on Active ASA and second ISP on stanby ASA. Can you please help us how can we achive this topology without any router in between that .I had just go with ASA failover doc but in that case two isp terminated on...

jsk.cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are using vmware Cisco ACS 5.2 in our company. And i'm confused about how does backuping works. We have maximum stored data period. As i understand, anything data out that period is purged. And we have icremental backups that works after complet...

Demmet333 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,I'm having trouble configuring my ASA 5510 firewall for passthough vlans.I want to passtrough vlans from the "outside" interface to the "lan" interface.The ISP provides VOIP as a service to our company on the same internet connection on ...

everstege by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my firewall to ASA 5505. Now, my original static ip address cofiguration is gone. Apperantly, Cisco went away from static ip address to something like nat (inside,outside) dynamic interface. Can anyone share how to create a static ip ...

par13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I wish to set up a ASA5505 with QoS, and to allow specific port numbers to have priority going through compared to rest of the traffic. Eg ports 21, 80, 443. So for example if im maxing out a torrent, it doesnt impact web traffic etcThe current li...

alcatron1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes