Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IPS 4255

Dear all i have an issue while configuring Cisco IPS4255 in lab, when i configure the two interfaces of device as inline interface pair mode and create an attack using any signature such as 2004 , 11020, 3401 , the actions of signature i.e.  deny pac...

We have a Cisco ASA running 8.2(1).  It appears to be crashing around once a week, and a restart resolves everytime.  When the unit crashes it is not being configured, etc.. it is just performing its usual function (firewall).  I am not onsite with t...

I have created a  site to site tunnel with range 10.x.x.x Now i want to creat a site to site tunnel with same range range with same policies as created with first tunnel ,with other far end peer ip.Will this creat a problem .

Hello Everyone,I want to first say that this is my first time ever working on an ASA, so I appologize for the elementary questions.  My task today is allow incoming HTTP, and HTTPS traffic to my internal IP Address.Currently this firewall is up, and ...

Hi all.I am testing dhcprelay but when a follow the bellow doc everything works fine but when i change the DHCP server from IOS to windows server 2003 does not work.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a008075...

Resolved! DNS rewrite

Hi All,I have internal servers on the same segment with internal machines.When I use an ASA to provide Internet, I can use a DNS rewrite function for the servers, so that the inside network can reach the inside servers with the private address (using...

Hello All,I have a  source dynamic NAT rule in place to translate all traffic from INSIDE (sec-lvl 100) to PRIVATE DMZ (sec-lvl 80) with translation to a specific new source IP (not the IF IP):nat (fw-inside,fw-prv) source dynamic GRP_NAT_INSIDELAN N...

Hi We have a Cisco 5505 ASA fireawll at a remote site. I can get the firewall to issue the IP addresses to the pc's, Is there a way for the pc's to get their IP addresses directly from our DHCP server?RegardsJay

hi out thereDo some have some realistic performance numbers for a ASA 5505 on a mixed setup with local internet breakout and site to site vpn ( and please - don't tell me 150 mbps 3des throughput on a 100 mbps ethernet ;-) - what can be expected in a...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes