Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,we have three sites at mumbai, pune , delhi.A site to site tunnel  is created between mumbai and pune.and tunnel between mumbai and delhi.We donot have tunnel between delhi and pune.Is it possible to route the traffic of delhi from mumbai site...

I have two sites where I am experiencing NAC Agent issues.The first site is a OOB VGW with CASs installed at the site and the CAMs are at another site.  Web authentication works fine and ports are changed as they should be, but agent never works.The ...

Hi guys,I have an ASA 5510 that I want to connect to 2 isp (one of my private network uses the isp1, and all others the isp2). Excluding the 5510 does not accept PBR(policy based routing), i saw that you could put a router, like cisco 2811 in front o...

Hi, I have recently completed a vulnerability assessment against IPS modules in an ASA  and have had a few vulnerabilities flag up. The Vulnerabilities are surrounding the Linux OS that the IPS sits on. Does anyone know if the OpenSSH can be upgraded...

Hi,We have network management server. I have configured SNMP on our Cisco ASA 5520 device accordingly. My network management server can view the Firewall and i have also added the device in the server list. But i cannot see the interface through the ...

Hi!  Its my first time to post here not sure how it works.Im having problems configuring Hairpinning thru WebVPN but it works with IPSEC.  For testing I tried to used same address-pool and split tunnel policy and already enabled same-security and na...