Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I got a Global Implicit Rule problem with my Cisco ASA 5510. Here's my configuration :http://hpics.li/17c305dI created a PAT translation so that my web server (group LAN Network) could be accessed from the Internet.Although every rule seems to ...

moldy7500 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does a ASA5505 have a limited lifetime warranty?  I have a ASA that is not covered on a SmartNet contract, as far as I know of, it is not owned by my company.  It has a yellow status light, and will not boot.  Will cisco replace it?K

nelsonk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have just configured identity firewall on our ASA 5510.I have 3 nodes that authenticates against Active Directory, using the Windows Server 2008 R2 builtin Network Policy Server: A laptop, a stationary PC, and a Android Phone. All 3 nodes are au...

dal by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I reset my asa5505 to factory defualts using 'config factory-defualt'.Now when it boots it's giving this error:  Message #74 : Cannot open the switch driverMessage #75 : Panic: eswilp_svi_init - Message #76 : Cannot initialize VLAN databaseRebooti...

Hello,I have setup ASA 5505 with 2 ISP, named outside (primary)  and backup, the scenario is if outside down, then backup will take over, it works now.But it is not working when the primary connection cannot reach the gateway with the interface still...

Dears,I have a strange problem, the traffic which is allowed through FWSM when it passes it doesn't show me in logging buffer . Connection get established by ssh protocol users sucessful login but when i try to check by sh logging | in 10.10.10.10 th...

Dear All,We are using ASA 5510 Version 7.2(4) at our organisation. The requirement is we need to give an access to a user with limited access so that he can run only specific commands on configuration mode. We don't have Cisco TACACS server instead o...

Resolved! Security zones

Hi,ASAOutside zone: Internet (213.132.x.x)DMZ: 192.168.168.1/24Inside: 10.0.0.1/24Router: 10.0.0.254/24Now I have a route 172.16.1.0/24 on the ASA saying the next-hop for 172.16.1.0/24 is the router ip 10.0.0.254?Will 172.16.1.0/24 be counted as a hi...

Hi,I have PIX 535 and using ACLs for allowing traffic. I need to clean up the rule base. I would like to know how to fetch a report of Unused rules for long time?Also when a traffic is being allowed, I want to know through which rule number its being...

leninstcs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card