Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

My phone was working fine now it is not. I keep getting the errors below. Does anyone know what is going on?P: Intercepted Data Block 15 from inside:10.7.7.253/33217 to  remote phone outside:50.73.73.66/18446Error: block # is 15, expecting 1PP: Inter...

Hi guys:I'm having a problem with a context, I have two CISCO ASA 5550 (failover) and also we have the CISCO CSM to monitoring it, but since some weeks is showing a memory usage of 100% but then it drops until reach zero and then again the graphic go...

Hi,I am having to NAT an IP range on our ASA 5520 as a remote VPN has the same IP range.  The NAT is done, but for the source access list on our ASA do I need to use our natted IP range or the non-natted IP range?  I wasn't sure.Thanks

Hi,Has anyone used a pair of ASA 5520s in HA to firewall the internet edge and to firewall traffic between internal security zones such as web and application layers? If so, is this best done using different security levels or contexts? I'm thinking ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card