Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I just tried to configure my ASA but unable to ping.  My setup is as follows:Cable Modem (DHCP from IPS)---> ASA (192.168.1.1)--->Belking Router (192.168.5.1)--->Switch (192.168.5.14)--->Can you please look through my config and tell me what I did wr...

woodjl1650 by Level 1
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two DMZ segments.  The primary DMZ segment contains web servers and is NAT'd to external ip addresses.  The secondary DMZ is a guest network and is NAT'd to a global pool with an address in the same public scheme as my web servers.  The users ...

bmarms by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I was hoping that you could confirm the config for me.  It more or less looks like it should work. One thing that looks off to me though is in regards to thefailover interface. On the primary firewall it is listed as  failover interface ip lan-fo...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I am required to block the IP neworks used by approx 10 coutries.  The issue is if using an ACL this works out to be about 18,000 lines, I have done all the summarization possible.. are there any other options? as the ASA 5505 crashes when implementi...

Please forgive me at my knowledge of wccp is limited.  I have an ASA firewall with the following two commands on it:wccp 7 redirect-list BlueCoatwccp interface inside 7 redirect in==============This is also on the firewallobject-group network BlueCoa...

lkadlik by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card