Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ASA context mode

Hi AllI am trying to change the ASDM listening port number within a context but getting the following error:DMZwebcon(config)#http server enable 444                               ^ERROR: % Invalid HostnameIs this commad only available in the admin/sy...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi CSC'ers,For DR purposes, we have two VPN tunnel endpoints on different ISP's at our head-end office. At our branch office, we have an ASA. I am wondering if for the purpose of re-pointing the tunnel from the branch to the DR endpoint at the head-e...

Ok.....once again you'll have to bare with me as i'm not too familiar with this stuff and am consulting the professionals in herefor advice.Here is my dilemma.   I have a pair of 5520 ASA's that work in a stateful failover scenario.   Within these AS...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is what i need.Servers at Vlan 6 must see servers at Vlan 2, 10, 11, 12. and and vica versaHow to write the correct commands.Here is my outputs:VLAN Name                                                Status    Ports---- ------------------------...

Currently we have a T1 for data connected to a 1721 Router that is connected to an ASA 5510.  We would like to add a FIOS line for dedicated online backup.  Is it possible to connect the FIOS router to the ASA and route the IP from our backup server ...

Dear All,I found my CSC module installed in ASA 5510 unresponsive. I tried to recover / re-image the module with .bin file. but I think it is not possible to re-image because there is no rechability with CSC module, and session 1 command also doesn't...

I have Cisco ASA 5510 , to configure DNS , this command ( dns server-group DefaultDNS) is not workingdns query is not working in asa5510, (not name resolviong  but i can ping any IP of any website)I configure only this option is showing.Mail-ASA(conf...

Hello all,my network is:Cisco ASA 5510 outside, DMZ1, and inside interfaces.Mail server real IP is: x.x.x.x/24Mapped IP: y.y.y.y/27I have mail server inside the DMZ1 and i did auto static NAT as follows:the auto static NAT config:object network EDGE-...

Hi Everyone,I have a simple question that I need supporting documation for.On ASA's when we do 'show interface' for a gig interface, we can get any among two,input queue (blocks free curr/low): hardware (255/230)output queue (blocks free curr/low): h...

Hi!I need to be able to create vlans in my ASA 5510.I can'T find anywhere to do this.I've tried the "routers command" I know, like vlan databse and it does'nt workIs there a way to "enable" vlan on a ASA 5510 ?ThanksCompiled on Fri 20-May-11 16:00 by...