Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is there any limit in WCCP performance on ASA? We implemented wccp redirection on ASA with about 200 users and it workd fine. When we redirected another 400 users, there were problems with opening http pages. Users complained about very slow in...

Hello,We have a couple of ASA5580s on our network edge deployed in a Active/Standby configuration in routed mode running 8.2(3).The devices log to both a MARS 210 and a Linux Syslog server at the informational level.MARS insists that the log level sh...

Hi Guys, I'm looking at upgrading our FWSM modules in our 6500's. They're the WS-SVC-FWM-1 modules.We're running on version 3.2(12) at the moment and I'm looking to jump up to 4. Does anyone have any reccomendations around whether I should to go to 4...

I want to know if exists some mechanism to lock configuration in Cisco ASA (cli and asdm). Is frequent that when i try to apply ASDM configuration others have configured somethink and the work is lost. In IOS is possible to lock the configuration, an...

jotero by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have not worked with ASDM in a while. I have a 5510, with asdm-645.bin in the flash. The device runs version 8.4(2).  I can download ASDM from the http interface of the firewall from the management interface. But I can not log in. I have used blank...

sansari by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 8.3/4 NAT help

Hi Forum,I'm having a cow of a time trying to implement a NAT configuration after having upgraded our ASA5510 recently from IOS 8.2 to 8.4. The upgrade went fine, however we now have a need to add a new NAT rule and I'm not sure whether it's possible...

rscho by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Retired signatures

Hello,How does the IPS Signature Development Team determine when a signature is obsolete? Is there ever a reason to un-retire a signature which has been set as Retired through the application of a signature update package?

hey gents, I know this has been asked many many times I just wanted to verify the below config should work before I set it on our prod FW I am trying to allow SSH (TCP) access to an internal IP (10.0.0.170) via a spare Public IP (203.0.89.89) heres w...

Hi all!I have a ASA 5505 that I test with which originally came with the Security Plus license. I recently erased flash and loaded the latest asa841-k8.bin version of IOS along with asdm-642.bin. Everything booted fine and came up as it does when fre...

Ken D by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card