Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am building 20 pairs of failover firewalls for work and I was wondering from the users of the new code 8.3 - 8.4 if there are anything to watch out for.  I know NAT changes from 8.2x to the newer 8.3 - 8.4 lines but would like to hear about real wo...

I just replaced a PIX 501 with a new ASA5505. I had a very weird problem and would like to know what caused it incase I run into it again.The setup is a DSL connection, with an old-ish speedstream DSL modem. Static IP, no PPPoE. I had a PIX 501, then...

cmonks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have multiple customers and servers behind my ASA5510s.  After moving a new customer with an FTP server behind the firewalls, they immediatly had issues with customers connecting to their FTP server.  I had the default inspection rules runnin...

Hi,I need help to resolve this issue. I am trying to ping from 172.16.0.196 (coming via "acc-network" interface) address to 10.10.40.20. My packets are getting dropped because of that Global NAT rules.What should I do to resolve the issue. I need the...

c.tabassum by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just upgraded my new ASA5500 firewall IOS to 8.4.1, looking through the Cisco ASA CLI, Cisco has finally provided some USEFUL help without making you jump through so many hoops - FINALLY!!!!!:I am very familiar and already have much experience with...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5510, version 8.4.1 with ASDM 6.4.1How can I prevent the user to share files with p2 programs (torrent, eMule, etc) and to chat via Instant Messaging, Facebook, Twitter, etc. ?I find a lot of suggestion, but allways related to 8.3 or olderThanksC...

battanc by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We will be implementing a new ASA5510 firewall for a test pilot for a new project!!The test pilot project is basically terminating a number of mobile VPN users across a cellular network.The list of equipment for the test pilot has already been purcha...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Would you Please give information about- Is ASA Cisco firewall supports Secondary IP addressing, If supports my requirement-> Firewall has to configure with 4 Secondary IP address for INSIDE interface-> Outside interface is going for  Internet...

Ramu Ch by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: