Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I enabled snmp config  ASA 5505 with Version 7.2(4), the NMS/reporting system can give graphs for CPU & Memory usages. But I can't see any elements about physical interfaces. Any help on this is highly appriciated.Thanks,Blore

Hello,I needed to configure my firewall like a IDS to create a log of activity inside the firewall monthly , how I do that? When I select types of attacks, an error appears saying: No IDS policy is applied to any interface.How to apply a IDS policy t...

INEM by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Do you know if it is possible to filter TOIP flows between call server (Siemens technology) and phones ?Specialy, PIX is able to support dynamic ports opening?? Is there an ALG embeded?Is it required to upgrade PIX or not? is required a special...

I would like to know if the Console cable that comes with a Cisco 877 wireless router will work on a PIX 501 firewall? If NOT then where can one buy a PIX 501 console cable?Please respond or mail me at brian.dodkins@globalbackoffice.com

Hi ,I have an asa firewall when i keep in the network it works fine but after 1 or 2 hrs we will not able to reach the firewall all the traffic will be blockedAs i checked i could find the crc errors in the inside interface then i have changed the du...

rgk013013 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a strange problem with dial in VPN's and Natting from outside to an internal server (SMTP for a Mailserver for example) when both the local network which should be accessible via the VPN and the Mailserver are on the same VLAN.We have sever...

Hi Everyone,I'm just transitioning to a new laptop. What a huge job moving all the files and apps over. I just fired up the Cisco ASDM Launcher and it works perfectly.On my old laptop the ASDM Launcher contained a history of all IP Addresses (and use...

cchubb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a setup of FWSMs configured in single mode in 6509 chassis. Both 6509 are configured in VSS.Recently I have upgraded the firmwre from 4.0(3) to 4.1(3).....before upgradation config sync was not having any problem.After upgradation...If any...

amol1976 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card