Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a Tandberg DPS 2000 that I was in the process of restoring to factory defaults remotely,  and I lost powerin the house and thus lost my connecton to the Tandberg.I have reconnected to the Tandberg, so the network settings are still in pl...

Hi,We have ASA 5580-40 with rel ver 8.1(2). During testing mcast, we found that if we do not configure IGMP static group or join group with specific mcast group ip addr, the mcast will not work, the client application can not join the specific mcast ...

Our ISP has two routers onsite.  The primary router has a 40MB connection to the Internet and the secondary router as a 20MB connection to the Internet.  I am configuring our two 6509's with a FWSM in each so that the MSFC is inside and the FW is fac...

gdrandles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm using Netflow on our ISP's Cisco internet router.  It sends Netflow info to the outside interface of our ASA and I PAT UDP port 9996 (Netflow) to our Netflow server that sits on the inside of the ASA firewall.  the problem I have is I just ...

Hi,I would like to know how to NAT multiple webservers to one public IP on port basedi.e. i have 2 internet facing webservers (a.b.c.d & e.f.g.h) on the DMZ zone but have only one public IP (x.x.x.x). I want to access both these servers on the same p...

HI,Have an issue with FWSM (4.1.3) and DHCP Relay.Where the DHCP request is being forwarded and the reply receieved but it is not getting to the Server (which is in continue request state) to obtain the IP Address.XXXXXXXXX/TC3inside# DHCPRA: relay b...

Ian Beck by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi. I have a 5510 authenticating successfully with a RADIUS server.  I'm using it for VPN authentication and it works great.  I would also like to do this for adminstrator access to the ASA.  When I turn it on though, anyone that can authenticate for...

Hello,We have Cisco ASA 5510 256RAM running 8.2.4 with CSC 6.3.1172.4, it slows down internet traffics drastically when we do speed test, we get something like thisIt the computer is bypassing the CSC, it getsThis was done when there's very low traff...

kpoon by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,This might actually go into Networking Basics because of the nature of the problem, but I tossed it in here because of the Cisco product involved. Long story short, I need to do some detective work to figure an apporpriate IP address for a N...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card