Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we just bought brand new Cisco ASA 5510.We are using it in transparent mode, only for firewalling.But we have problems... This device reboots itself several times in day. ASA Version: 8.2(1)Actually throughput is around 5 Mb/s and connection nu...

HiI am deploying NAC complete solution in my network.I have few queries as to what should be done first and what should be done at last.the products which i have are:-1. NAM- 2 have to be launched in HA2. NAS - 2 have to be launced in HA3. NAC profil...

Dear All,How can I block Ultrasurf Application?                                                                                                                  I have configured Cisco ASA 5520 with Cisco CSC-SSM module.I have blocked everything Exce...

HI I have setup a Trixbox server behind a Cisco Firewall. I am able to connect the calls but not listening both side voice.. I have opened almost all ports for Voice, like SIP, IAX , RTP and other. But I am not able to listen Voice . Please help Than...

Hi.I have a network setup like this:Internet - Cisco 2911 - Multiple VLANsI have configured access to network 10.10.13.0 through PPTP when you connect to the routers external IP. From there i want people to get access to their own VLAN based on their...

Hi,Can anyone enlighten me about the shared licensing of ASA?I have 2 ASA 5585 in cluster and I have to Implement SSL / VPN license  My question:Since I have a cluster in 8.3 version, can I use only one license VPN / SSL for two, without necessarily...

ComstorFR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using an ASA 5510 and remote access (SSL VPN) using the AnyConnect client.Is it possible to display a user message when a user connects using the AnyConnect client, matching a specific dynamic access policy? Can the message be displayed wh...

FWSM/XXX#sh crypto ipsec SA PEer 152.3.134.153interface: GigabitEthernet0/0.3211    Crypto map tag: RT-VPN, local addr 170.10.32.3   protected vrf: (none)   local  ident (addr/mask/prot/port): (170.10.130.192/255.255.255.224/0/0)   remote ident (addr...

nihammimm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Strange....never seen this before.Trying to configure ssh for a 2821 router.Domain name configured...generated keys...When I configure the vty for "trans in ssh tel" it doesn't take and reverts back to "trans input telnet ssh."I also have a line 66 c...

gdiazjr03 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Forumerr'sGreeting. I just wanna know what's the cisco best practise for ASA to protect Internet Edge / DMZ, with no web proxy / web security appliance exist at the back to support.My scenario is just internet --> ASA --> Switch --> Web Server. Fi...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card