Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have an ASA 5505, version 8.2. The inside interface IP is 172.21.25.254I am trying to have the ASA use a router on the inside network. In ASDM, I have added a static route that looks like this:route inside 172.0.36.0 255.255.255.0 172.21.25.253 ...

Hi1)What is the difference between the FWSM and the Dedicated ASA Appliance in term of everything, Like Performance,Trop  ,cooling,space in rack2)What is the difference between the IDSM-2 and Dedicated Appliance in term of everything, Like Performanc...

Resolved! ips licensing ?

Dear all ,im looking for licencing info for asa ips ssm modules , dedicatded IPS Device , IOS IPS ,  IDSM etc .can u plz give me links for licensing for these various IPS platformsthanks

Hello Guys,Please advise me to design a network setup and achieve failover in the below scenario.                                                                                                    (Vendor router)L3-Switch ---- ASA FW1 ---switch-- Rou...

Resolved! new 5505 and 5510

I have just bought brand new  5505 and a 5510 which I want to install for a company to replace thier old firewalls.I created a basic seup on both firewalls with a routerin between in a testlab to create a site to site VPN tunnel.but the tunnel doesn'...

ashleyisa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Before running firmware asa722-k8.bin and asdm-522.bin ASDM "asdm location" config lines were created when we created a network object. After the upgrade to asa722-k8.bin and asdm-522.bin this dissapeared. We recently upgraded to asa724-k8.bin an...

AndyWaldoz by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,This is regarding the telnet issue to ASA.Currently I am able to telnet from inside network to ASA with folowing configuration..telnet 10.0.2.0 255.255.255.0 insideNow I want telnet from outside interface but unable to access..telnet 10.0.5....

Hi,I am having ASA 5520 with active/standby configured. Around 2 days ago, the ASA stopped responding & all of my websites stopped working. when i checked the failover status it said that failover is off. I had to manually turn the failover to start ...