Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Dears,When i apply this command icmp deny any outside it is blocking everything from outside even though tcp and udp  why ???,I have a permit access-list for my DMZ servers on TCP and UDP  but they are blocked once i apply the icmp deny any out...

Hello,I am having some problems to connect an ASA5510 with the ASDM.I configured another ASA before with the same laptop, but now it is not connecting.After  you put the default address 192.168.1.1 on the asdm screen, you can see  it is uploading som...

Hi there,I am working on a ASA5520 running asa724-33-k8.bin and have been seeing some strange beheviour in relation to ACE additions.On particular access-lists there is an implicit deny; so any new entries are added before this line.However, once the...

I have inherited an ASA 5520.  In doing some auditing of the setup, I have noticed a Static Route that has the inside interface of the ASA as the Gateway IP.  I am trying to understand the purpose of this route or why a route would be setup this way....

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've been doing a lot of research and I still can't find good answers to some of my questions. All the big questions are answered for out-of-band configuration but I find that it's assumed that understanding in-band is taken for granted lol......

Hi,We'd like to add some HIDS within our security infrastructure in order to control some of the more sensitive servers. Cisco has discontinued their HIDS solution and we don't know which solution to adopt. Can anyone suggest some good alternatives? ...

joe.favia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one ASA5520 with the following:Licensed features for this platform:Maximum Physical Interfaces : Unlimited Maximum VLANs               : 100Inside Hosts                : UnlimitedFailover                    : Active/ActiveVPN-DES              ...

Hican anyone please confirm how many simultaneous vpn client sessions supported by Pix 515..i am using pix 515 with version 7.0 and its supporting only 10 concurrent sessions..the data sheet mentioning support for more vpn sessions but actually its n...

Dear all or any bodycurrently my firewall is Microsoft ISA Server 2006 and im using it very nicely but based on some security treats im changing my firewall from isa to ASA 5520 but im facing a problem that my i had installed on software name Soft Pe...