Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI like to upgrade my ASA 5510  from 7.0.8  to 7.2.5. So how can i test this version will work successfully??? Its a live enviourment.. So could anyone can suggest a best method for the same...???Thanks&RegardsVipin

I have problem with CSC failover, ASA failover work just fine, but CSC don't set up failover. When I configure CSC failover first on Primary device then on Secondary it comes with error (InterScan for CSC SSM could not establish a connection. The sof...

ngtransge by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help!I am trying to configure my Cisco ASA 5505 to use with a Netopia 3347 from AT&T. I have set the Netopia modem into bridge ethernet mode properly, and I have the correct username/password in order to gain access to the Internet but for som...

jill.kane by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have some doubt in the below scenario.     gig0/0         gig0/1        eth0/0.4                               eth0/1              eth0/0                 eth0/1                 fa0/47--------Internet router ----------------> ASA Context ...

Resolved! FTP

I am trying to NAT my FTP to the outside.  I can't get to that IP.  Am I missing something?  I have FTP allowed in access rules. For NATstatic NATinside  - to the internal IPOutside - external IPI can ping the server from firewall internally.  What ...

I have recently setup the Botnet Traffic Filter on my ASA 5510.  Today my report showed 1 connection logged to tcp >8192.  My question is how do I find the associated ip's that go along with that particular entry.  When I look at top infected host no...

Greeting AllWith ASA phone proxy, we setup a nat (one-to-one) with tftp address of the Publisher, however when a phone got it`s config file , it will have the private ip of the CallManager !!!How can we solve thatany ideas pleaseThanks

folksi have a basic nat query on an asa 8.2 i'm hoping you can help withi've a dynamic nat to translate all traffic from the inside to outside to the external interface's IPi also have a number of inside to outside exempts for some public IPs i have ...

Resolved! CBAC on Router

I have a remote site router on which I will be running CBAC. This remote site is connected to HQ through MPLS. All IP outbound traffic from remote site should be permitted. Incoming traffic coming into the site from HQ will be firewalled. The remote ...

Hi, we have upgraded our ASA from 8.0.2 - 8.2.4 and started having intermittent isseus with Lotus Domino. The emails wil lnot go thru for random email domains. We suspected that there is a issue with esmtp and we disabled the inspection. The emails s...

endpoint by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card