Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Snort Rule Update

Good morning,  I notice each time I log into my FMC,  I have a deployment task pending.  Upon checking the task details,  it's always the rule updates that have been downloaded but not applied to my FTD appliances.  I have to manually deploy this eac...

1.jpg

As there is a significant back order for the FPR1010-ASA-K9 I was asked about the FPR1010-NGFW-K9, and whether we could simply re-image to ASA OS. I would normally think yes, but the path Cisco is adopting as of late I am hesitant to say this is a ce...

Hi All,   I wonder if anybody can assist me with the problem. I have 2 systems. Both version 6.4 FMC-1 with 2 FTD (2110) version 6.4 FMC-2 with 2 FTD (4110) version 6.4 When I get to FMC-1 -> Devices -> Device Management -> FTD I can see the SNMP tab...

Hello everyone, May i ask if there is a way to configure a dual wan load balancing with a 50%/50% ratio on both outside interface using FMC. Right now my current config is just basic failover. I have a FTD 5508X v7.0.0.1 and FMC v7.0.0.1 Thanks to yo...

Tritontek by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone. After upgrade cisco ASA version and ASDM version too, our login via LDAP does not working. Through local logins it is possible. We have got 2 Cisco ASA's in failover state. I reloaded both ASA's, restore old config, check configuration o...

Hi We have wlc. and got the below vulnerability message from tenable. Now I have two questions:1, in addition to upgrading ios, there is other way to resolve it?2. We scan all devices all the time, and we did not get the below warning message before,...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card