Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I don't understand why I can't get DHCP services to work on the wifi 3rd interface on an ASA 5505.  I have the basic license so can't get to inside but I don't see why that should matter.I have a wireless AP plugged into Ethernet0/6, wireless clients...

Guys,I am having a 5550 firewall in my network, even though they are no complains about it's performance from users, I can see the CPU utilisation is going steadily higher and higher this year. During a business day it's always somewhere between 30-5...

frontier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dec 21 02:08:38 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: Pitcher: received a key acquire message, spi 0x0Dec 21 02:08:38 [IKEv1]: IP = 1xx.1xx.1xx.xx, Queuing KEY-ACQUIRE messages to be processed when P1 SA is complete.Dec 21 02:08:39 [IKEv1 DEBUG]: IP = 1xx.1xx.1xx.xx, IKE M...

Hi !!!My implementation is VG-OOB-L2I have this:VLAN Auth = 136, don´t have any subnet associateVLAN Access = 140, subnet is 10.0.140.0/24Another VLANs when user role works = 128,144 asnd the subnet´s (10.0.128.0/24 and 10.0.144.0/24)When I connect m...

julfp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an ASA5020 Firewall* Need to obtain the latest  version of software to manage the ASA 5020, and we have the version 5, but we do  not work with Windows 7.* On the other hand we want to mount the access  VPN, and we know that we need to instal...

I recently purchased a Cisco Pix 501, and have Pix 6.3(4) installed with Cisco PDM version 3.0(4).  Everytime that I try to access the PDM from the web browser i get a certficate error. I have the most recent version of Java installed.Does anyone hav...

Hi,In my current setup I'm using PIX 525 which now i want to migrate to ASA 5520 replacing PIX. I was wondering and curious to know if I can use PixtoAsa software for the same.I request help and guidenss for any once aware about.TIAAshish Shah

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card