Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi GuysI would like to analyze the traffic flow on my ASA5510. can i actually monitor the interface on the ASA 5510 (be it inside or outside) using Wireshark without having to create capture access-lists. i use wireshark to monitor my local machine b...

Hi allI have a customer who wants to publish a web server that will only accept http traffic. As it will be accessed over the internet he was hoping to use https up to the firewall and then http inside. I have tried setting this up in a lab type envi...

mbluemel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to get a historical log (say for about 2 months) of how many users connected to the VPN?ASDM does not seem to provide more than 5 days Ambi

ambi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have configured ASA 5505. Everything works great except the DHCP. If i reload the firewall then sometimes it gives the ip addresses to the clients but after sometime the client can't get any ip through DHCP. on the other side the manual configur...

I wanted to increase memory from 64 to 128.  I removed 2x32 meg chips and added 1x128.  Show Mem command still shows 64 meg installed.  Do I need to have the second bank filled also before Pix will see the 128?

paulc by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have question about FWSM ( WS-SVC-FWM-1)  throughput. I have context type transparent   on my Cisco 6500.When I send  about  10 Gb/s allowed data via this context traffic above 5,5 Gb/s ( max throughput firewall card )  will  be dropped ?Regar...

cinekmk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking to see if the Cisco ASA 5500 platform running ver 8.2 has support for RPC dynamic port filtering? So basically can I enable TCP 135 in an ACL and will the application policy read the RPC calls and dynamically open the ports being set in ...

I currenty have a pix and would like to import some of the commands over but I am having a hard time with converting this nat rule. How would this nat rule be implemented on an ASA.nat (inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 0 0static (inside,outside) 10.199.0.0 ...

mdavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone noticed issues with icmp inspection not working on certain conversations,or can someone think of another explanation for this?%ASA-6-302020: Built outbound ICMP connection for faddr XX.XX.XX.XX/0 gaddr YY.YY.YY.YY/1341 laddr YY.YY.YY.YY/13...

b.julin by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could any expert here able to give me a hand ? I'm totally new on asa 5505, because of my previous one broken.I would like to set this up with some static NAT rule located on 192.168.2.0 segment and two segment of internal network able to access Inte...

patlam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes