Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,It has been quite some time since I got my CCSP certification. As per my understanding, any kind of access allowed or denied is done and visible under the Configuration-Firewall-Access Rule section. However, recently I came across a Cisco A...

HiI try to tune our FWSM a little bit for performance like it's described in https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12668Our FWSM is on 3.2(18) and the CSM is 3.3.1 SP2.I need to add the following:admin context:Sysopt np completion-unitsysopt conne...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on the ASA5520 upgrade from 7.2 to 8.4. The upgrade path shows I need to upgrade from 7.2 -> 8.0 ->8.2 ->8.4. First I added the 2Gb memory on the ASA. It accepted without issue. I tried both IOS 8.0(2) and 8.0(5) (I checked the download ...

joe.ho by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello out thereI sit and wonder about how much I can push through an ASA5510 - HTTP traffic - ftp and everything else is running so close to "wire speed" as can be expected.I downloaded a "Test Module" from Ookla (www.ookla.com) - it is the same as u...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi folksI wanna let some users  access outside application  through the firewall,so what is the proper config  for that?inside (sec 100)outside (sec 0)so  will the access-group applyed in direction on the outside or out direction on the inside interf...

Resolved! asa inbound access

hii am confused if we arehaving a public ip 199.X.X.11 of inside server given to its nic and is behind asa inside and asa external range doesnot fall into that will i be able to access this server from outside .the access list is applied on the outsi...

Hi Folkshow to start troubleshoot the Below:the user source address 172.16.3.2 (Behind ASA-1the destination SIP Server: 10.100.100.100 (Behind ASA-2)packet-tracer input outside udp 172.16.3.2 4263  10.100.100.100 sipPhase: 1Type: ACCESS-LISTSubtype: ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card