Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.Please I need help.I have my server with the "Active Directory SSO" started, but when a user try to connect to the network with his credentials that have in the Active Directory, the agent PC say that "Invalid username and password"My server is li...

Hello all,I am having 2 branches (Head office & Branch office). I am having MPLS Connectivity between them.I am having MPLS & Internet connection (2 seprate Links) @ my head office. & having only MPLS @ my branch office.I want my branch office will u...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have 2 switches Cat6509E. each with IDSM moduleI have on first switch this commandsintrusion-detection module 7 data-port 1 captureintrusion-detection module 7 data-port 2 captureintrusion-detection module 7 data-port 1 capture allowed-vlan 4...

From time to time when upgrading our ASA5520 firewalls, there is a change in how PMTU-D is handled by the ASA. When the ASAs were first installed it worked with no issue. After a certain upgrade the firewall started sending the ICMP DF bit set packet...