Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We switched (pure routing changes) from a pair of ASA5585 to FP4115 v7.0.2 w/ Snort 3, everything was running fine and then all of sudden nothing can pass through FTD. FTD syslog is normal, ASP drop is normal.We do find that the Snort has been restar...

a12288 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi all, hoping to get your guidance here... hopefully, i am in the correct forum.how can i build an ACL to only allow a subnet to internet and no where else within the network?i have a VLAN xxx that i would like to deny access to everywhere and only ...

HamDawg by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have registered 3 FTD's thus far to FMC 7. We ordered an additional FTD that is not contract associated and when I try to register to the FMC all I get is a "Detected registration type supported by device" message and it never registers. I can't op...

We are running Virtual FMCs pair (FMCv) and currently we have license for managing 10 devices (SF-FMC-VMW-10-K9). However, we need to increase the license as our managed devices are more than 10.  My questions is that can we add another 10 devices li...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have several problems with Cisco Threat Intelligence. I want to block for example several ASN. I found their IP prefixes but sometimes Threat Intelligence doesn't block all IP prefixes in this IP scope so I manually blocked them. Is there any...

Hi All,I have a FPR1010-ASA-K9 which I bought new for my home office to replace a trusty old ASA5505 which served me for many years and I only decided to upgrade as I could finally get more then 100Mb/s internet. Since I have had this device it has a...

RohanJ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we are running asr 1006 for cgnat and pilicing asi ISG (broadband)Authorisation is done via radius that is connected with our crm. (subscriber session authorisation)But last time we are receiving thousands of authorisation requests from 1-2 ma...

divadko by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card