Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I setup a server in a DMZ with a public address given my ISP.   12.x.x.1  ,   I need to access LDAP internally, 192.168.x.1.   I am not sure the proper procedure, so 12.x.x.1 can Query LDAP on 192.168.x.1.  The DMZ eth0/1.1 is a  sub-interface of the...

Hello,I have a 2651XM 256MB/32MB running 12.4(25) and I would like to update the IPS signature file.  I see that the last update for 256MB.sdf was from Aug 2008.  The latest IPS I found is IPS-sig-S518-req-E4.pkg fromhttp://tools.cisco.com/support/do...

Hi Team,im having PIX-525 with 707 version and after we do a failover, my secondary firewall which is active now shows a wrong time..im getting the correct failover time in my Primary.Can anyone suggest me what could be the problem..show failover#Fai...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! isakmp

Gurus,we are testing site-to-site vpn from asa and router. our end can ping the other host from inside the asa, but from our host we are not.when the ping is started from host behind asa, the state is nothing in crypto isakmp sa.thanks in advance for...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to upgrade my cisco pix 515e ver 6.3(4) to asa5510 ver 8.2(1).Pls advise if i can export the config from pix515e and import to asa5510 and if the config exported from my pix is usable in my asa5510 straight away or i need to make ...

donnie by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I have a VPN design issue.I am living in DanmarkI have a 877W in Danmark and a PIX 501 in France. I want to see some videos which are on a streaming server in France. But I want to connect to the streaming server in France with a French ...

lap by Level 2
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes