Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Access-List help required

Hi I need some help in creating that ACL on Cisco multilayer switch. 1) I want to allow all traffic between these subnets10.75.0.0/22 ------ 10.0.0.0/8 2)) I want to allow only http traffic and block the remaining traffic between the following subnet...

jsnow0445 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA Routing from outside to sub-interfaces

I am adding a new ASA for a new  segment on the network. the current existing network (10.10.0.0/16) should be able to access this Test segment. Here is my scenario:  switch(L2)---trunk----ASA----L3link----ExistingL3Switch(with 10.10.0.0/16) on ASA I...

MM64907 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 5505 - Input Errors

Hello everyone, I am happy that I joined this community. I know that this is the best place to learn and help people, but at this moment I need some help because it's very urgent. I have 2 ASA 5505 connected by an interface. The interface is to ensur...

RV345

Hi there, for my RV345 VPN router I would like to getCisco Umbrella license  (to prevent Ddso attack)AnyConnect license for VPN (remote employees)Could you please let me know which license should I choose, there is a lot of different license with dif...

mydeevel by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What ASDM version is compatible with ASA software version asa984-32-smp-k8.bin

Hi Cisco Experts, I have a 5525-X and would like to upgrade it to 9.8.4 interim release.. Just wanted to know if what would be the compatible ASDM version.  I've looked from this compatibility list  but I can't seem find the ASDM version that will wo...

Resolved! Policy based Routing via IPSEC VPN (Policy based)

Hi All, I have a Cisco ASA 5516-X 9.6 pair on HA .Inside 1 VLAN 100 10.10.10.0/24 -Prodinside 2 VLAN 200 20.20.20.0/24 - DevCommunication to a networks 30.30.30.0/24 & 40.40.40.0/24 in another DC is via MPLSNow there is a DR planned wherein we will h...

Raj Sh by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WCCP Redirection on FTD 2130

Hello All,Has anyone configured transparent WCCP redirection on Cisco FTD managed by FMC?I need to migrate this ASA  WCCP configuration to FTD Flexconfigwccp web-cachewccp 70wccp 80wccp 90wccp 91wccp 93 redirect-list WCCP-FORWARD group-list wccp-serv...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers