Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Running code 8.0 on ASA 5510.All internet through internal and DMZ perfect and mail server extra are working perfectly fine for me.All ports are opened from inside and dmz.Now voice facility imlimented with EPABX and digital phone.We are able to c...

sushil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are trying to migrate from CBAC to ZBF to ease our firewall management. We translated all the ACLs to ZBF and it was a breeze. Everything went fine except one thing (the VPNs stopped working) which I'm hoping someone with more experience wil...

Hello,I have an ASA 5505 that won't take the static or global commands for NAT.ASA5505# conf tASA5505(config)# staticERROR: % Incomplete commandorASA5505# conf t ASA5505(config)# global ERROR: % Incomplete commandSorry I have very little Cisco firewa...

I was wondering if I could get a bit of configuration advice to add a honeypot on my 5505 (10 user base license) in my home environment.Currently I have default vlans 1 and 2 setup for inside and outside. I would like to set up vlan 3 with restricted...

Dear allMy organization has a leaased line internet that is connected to router , then asa 5510 .From ASA 5510 it is distributed to LAN.NATING is done in ASA.The IP range is 120.125.51.128/27.The router interface IP is 120.125.51.129.The out side int...

I've run into a weird problem. I have an ASA5505 with a very slow Internet connection that acts as an EasyVPN client. I want to upgrade the software image on it but given the speed of the Internet connection, it's going to take about 2 hours. Every t...

saiiven07 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I think I know the answer to this but I want to run it by the forum.I have an office that is on DSL with the highest speed available. The problem is that it is not fast enough. Currently, the one DSL has a site to site VPN tunnel to our HQ and works ...

Hello,I have an ASA 5510. Our office does not operate 24hrs, so we shutdown every device at the day end and turn them on the next morning.The ASA was working fine till yesterday evening, but today when we powered it on, it does not bootup nor does it...

choona_pk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes