Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,During Active/Standby Failover set up I came across a problem. I have two ASA 5510 and two CSC-SSM modules. We bought the first pair some time ago and we decided to configure failover. After configuration replication from Active to Standby  - t...

What do you all think of this as part of my firewall config?  Should I do anything different to be as secure as possible.  I have changed my external IP's to mostly 'x's' to protect my company.  There are multiple IP addresses on the Fa0/0 interface....

We have a 5510 failover pair that needs to be upgraded to address some security vulnerabilities. The security advisory can be found here - http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/707/cisco-sa-20100217-asa.shtml. Specifically addressing the NTLM vulnerabilit...

Is there a delay in what's available via auto-update and updates that are available for manual download through cisco.com?  I noticed today that S498 became available yesterday, but my IPS module in my ASA hasn't downloaded it automatically yet.  Whe...

corey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,At present I'm installing a ASA firewall between my 2811 router and the network.The router at the moment has an internal ip address of 192.9.200.253 and has NAT rules set up. The 192.9.200.254 address is that of our exchange server. My questio...

Resolved! Syslog Message...

In my Syslog I keep seeing this critical message "Deny IP due to Land Attack from X.X.X.X to X.X.X.X." Should I be concerned? Other than filtering it in Syslog, is there any other measures I can to get rid of that? Thanks

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card