Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a proplem about CSC-SSM.It is that the result of the 'Summary status' does not match with the result of 'Logs'.Please see following;************************************Summary> Web(HTTP) tab choice> URL filering/Anti-Phishing > TodayI...

ilmin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have IDSM-2 in coreswitch with the following details                                                Gi1/2 -[Coreswitch with IDSM-2]-Gi9/1Below is configuration in coreswtch , i want to put IDSM-2 in INLINE modeinterface GigabitEthernet1/2 descripti...

Hello fellows,I have an IPS 4255 which i'm trying to login into via console, but without any luck. I'm sure that I'm typing the username/password correctly as been managing it over than a year, after I gave up, I tried to recover the password and to ...

I am running into the following issue. I have a currently workin ASA5505, clients can get VPN and do what they need to do. We recently added an Allworx VoIP system that uses SIP.The ports that are required are:SIP TCP 5050SIP UDP 5060BLF UDP 2088RTP ...

dagraham by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Does Cisco have any pre-defined application inspection regexes for video games such as World of Warcraft, Steam, PlayStation Network, etc…Or is there a community site where these could be obtained?Thank you.

Hi, My internet suddenly stopped working, i checked connection in Cisco Firewall (PIX-515E, 128 MB RAM, CPU Pentium II 433 MHz) and there were thousands of DNS queries from DNS server, usually they are not so high, Both secondary and Backup DNS does ...

I have been working on accessing my Cisco 1841 with Advanced Security IOS 12.4(24)T2 with SSH so I can configure when working away.I have tried and tried on this and I always find that when I try to access using SSH the class map and policy map I spe...