Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA 5540 with AIP-SSM20. I use Gi0/0 for DMZ1 and Gi0/1 for DMZ2, then I create two virtual sensor: vs0 and Vs1. Could I use policy-map to force vs0 to protect servers in DMZ1 and vs1 to protect servers in DMZ2?Thank every one alot ! 

Resolved! ASA as UTM

Hi,Wanted to know can I add AIP,CSC10 etc. module to same hardware.i.e Having a 5510 bundle with me.My need is to add Anti-x/Antispy,URL filter and IPS.I was made to understand that all features won't run on the box,can run Anti-x or URL but not both...

sushil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI want to know what is the basic difference between the following logging levels if i want to set up the following email notifications .ie how is the logging level different if specified after recipient address with the one specified after "log...

Hi,If we need to access single "inside" server (10.1.1.1/24) from two different static IP address from two different ISP2.For example 10.1.1.1  --> IP1_from_ISP1also             10.1.1.1 --> IP2_From_ISP2This is to achieve ISP level redundancy.Is it ...

greetingsI have a pix 515 been running for years. last two days under some load the PIX just rebootsive donesh xlate countsh conn countsh memturned logging on for critical onlyruns fine then,...whomp. it just reloads, like it dumps it's memory and re...

jdonovan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has an asa and want to do aaa authentication tacacs+. The ACS server however is accessible through an ipsec vpn tunnel terminating on the outside interface of the ASA.Whenever a user logs into the ASA the request will be send out via the ...

dirks_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about a migration NAC Appliance 7.0 version in L2 OOB deployment to L3 Real-IP Gateway.Do I need any other issue to this or I only must change settings on CAM in "Clean Access Server Type"?I don't have a lab to test it.Kamil,

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card