Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I use a cisco ASA firewall in a L3 configuration.Result of the command: "show running-config sysopt"no sysopt connection timewaitsysopt connection tcpmss 1380sysopt connection tcpmss minimum 0no sysopt nodnsalias inboundno sysopt nodnsalias out...

Hello,I have problem with communications through ASA to MS exchange server.I'm testing new connection to the internet and ASA is a default-gateway for my VLAN (user VLAN).It's a similar problem described in this doc 'http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partne...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a NAC Manager with two licenses OOB and now I put two more CAS HA OOB licenses butafter I put that licenses i saw that Active Manager added just CAS OOB and Standby Manager added without problem.take a look these pictures.thanks

Hi,all:my config like this:Class Map match-all 1 (id 3)   Match protocol dnsClass Map match-all 2 (id 4)   Match protocol http host "*cisco.com*"Class Map match-all 3 (id 5)   Match not class-map 1   Match not class-map 2Policy Map 1   Class 1   Clas...

flowaycco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a 2-server cluster with a virtual ip and this server/s connect to internet via an ASA firewall. Rules to allow these on certain ports are configured.i dont see any counts on acl with virtual ip, but ones with physical ip do show traffic.Is th...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Running code 8.0 on ASA 5510.All internet through internal and DMZ perfect and mail server extra are working perfectly fine for me.All ports are opened from inside and dmz.Now voice facility imlimented with EPABX and digital phone.We are able to c...

sushil by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are trying to migrate from CBAC to ZBF to ease our firewall management. We translated all the ACLs to ZBF and it was a breeze. Everything went fine except one thing (the VPNs stopped working) which I'm hoping someone with more experience wil...