Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

my exchange fo is in the DMZ 192.168.1.25 and it has an external ip of 209.X.X.XI want my iphone users to be able to hit the external IP from inside my network. my asa /security kung fu is not strongHow can I let traffic from my inside int to the ext...

Greetings-   I put in an enable password in the encrypted format in a 515, watched it go in, I also have a capture of the session.  However, when I try to use it to log in, I can not. Am I doing something wrong?

sansari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking at the ASA5520 firewall I am seeing a number of messages saying :%ASA-4-450001: Deny traffic for protocol 6 src inside:ip/3924 dst outside:ip/80, licensed host limit of 10 exceededI was under the impression this only applies to the 5505.does...

Hi,Don't if im being really dumb, but ive got an ASA setup as VPN concentrator. Which works fine, my issue is that the ASA is sending a RST/ACK packet back to a host when it's dropped by an ACL.Has anyone come accross this ?

I am trying to configure a IP Address on a Cisco ASA 5520. After configuring the IP I do a show int ip brief and it shows my interface Up and Up the method is manual but it says my IP is unassigned. If I do a show run it shows the IP address assigned...

Out-of-the box configuration. Changed the internal ip range, DHCP pool and ASDM config. Then I ran the VPN wizard to connect a VPN client. I cant establish a tunnel what so ever. Find attached the config and the log.Thank you in advanced for you help...

Resolved! Backup FWSM & OSPF

hello!I have two FWSM with OSPF and it is impossible to reach the backup device because there are no routes ( just the direct connected routes) in the routing table. Is this mormal that the backup device have no OSPF Routes in the routing table?thxsc...

schannro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneI have a problem with two FSWM's in 6500's. Basically whats happened is, the active fw's power failed which caused the standby fw to become the active. The active fw was then booted back up but hasnt become the active fw once again. The st...

Dear Netpros,I am preparing for CCSP paper "SNAF" . I have a PDF book for pereparing examination but that containing only GUI based settings/configurations.Requesting to please share PDF or certification guide ebook or link for CLI based configuratio...