Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

greetingsI have a pix 515 been running for years. last two days under some load the PIX just rebootsive donesh xlate countsh conn countsh memturned logging on for critical onlyruns fine then,...whomp. it just reloads, like it dumps it's memory and re...

jdonovan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has an asa and want to do aaa authentication tacacs+. The ACS server however is accessible through an ipsec vpn tunnel terminating on the outside interface of the ASA.Whenever a user logs into the ASA the request will be send out via the ...

dirks_2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about a migration NAC Appliance 7.0 version in L2 OOB deployment to L3 Real-IP Gateway.Do I need any other issue to this or I only must change settings on CAM in "Clean Access Server Type"?I don't have a lab to test it.Kamil,

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gurus,My webserver is not able to access from outside the network. Also cisco vpn is not acceepting any connection.For Webserver internal address is 192.168.1.2 => 64.168.82.251My configuration is given below, please help: Saved:ASA Version 7.2(4)...

sivapkd100 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, whats happens in ASA 8.3 if you have two NATs with the same origin (i.e 192.168.1.3) and different outside (i.e 10.10.10.5 and 10.10.11.5)?. In older release of ASA it works by position in list so the first NAt is the first applied. Works in ASA ...

I've just started using IME, and it appears as though the log files for reports and events aren't stored on the SSM, but are actually stored in IME. If this is the case, do most of you leave an instance of IME running all the time? What are you doing...

Hihttp://www.cisco.com/web/strategy/government/security_certification/net_business_benefit_seccert_common_criteria.htmlShows that 7.2(2)27 is the EAL4 compliant version of ASA software. However this doesn't seem to be available for download in that t...

Hello guys.I have asa5510 sec plus.Im new to cisco.WAN IP: 77.68.136.96 - 77.68.136.102Is it possible to send traffic from internal host like: 192.168.10.31 out through another WAN ip than the one bound to interface "outside" ?I tried it with this co...

m1kkel1984 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes