Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Cisco,One of my customer facing issue after upgradation of IPS ver from 6.1 to 6.2 E4 that when i check the status of thread in yellow in IDM it will show more than three thousand but suddenly when i go in the options and check the real time thr...

There needs to be a base design to come up with for a data center where multiple server groups or units will be in place.Wanted to know if there is any way to use ASA in such a scenario using vlan segmentatation or whatever means.Objective is to achi...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need a ASA/PIX firewall to respond to my ping eneting the outside interface from a specific subnet. Is this ACL correctly written to do that?                       access-list 101 permit icmp 76.X.X.X 255.255.255.192 any echo...

Is it possible to get the "twiceNat" feature out of 8.0.4?  Here is the link to 8.3's twice nat.In shortAsa Inside 192.168.30.1/24Outside-- 4.4.4.4 (filler IP)DMZ network 192.168.20.1/24.DMZ connects to a router that has a 10.10.10.10, 10.10.10.20, a...

dmooreami by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,there are two sites connected by MPLS. all the internet traffic from each site going through ASA which is connected to the internet directly. ASA has static  route  to other site through MPLS. I need to configure VPN site to site, in the case ...

I have my FTP server set up and ready to rock. I have an ASA 5510 which I believe is the culprit to my Outside Access In issues.I can connect to the FTP server using command line no problem..I can log in and get files (all tested from my home over pu...

xxjones24 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes