Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Internet Access

Hello Dear's,I m confuse always regarding the simple question but i want to confirm??Please find the attached diagram:If my ISA server has 2 NIC cards,internal and External,external NIC has a public IP and is connecting to Internet Router,and interna...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am facing some issue with bluecoat for caching. When i do the WCCP configuration on normal switch it works fine. Users can access the internet but when i configure WCCP on ASA the i can't see any traffic redirected. Details are as follows:Physic...

haseeb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How do I block all IM traffic on my new Cisco 2911 router....FYI, we have purchased Trend Micro content filtering services will these help to block all IM (Instant Messanging) gtalk,msn etc..trafficIf not pl provide command./settings by which we can ...

I must be missing something in the config as this is happening on multiple ASA's. I have the following config in place and not receiving any traps on our management servers. I don't even see the Trap PDU's increasing in the snmp-server statistics. An...

Hello friends,I m setting up layer2 virtual gateway mode,i m little bit confuse regarding which would be the Exempt devices in the layer2 virtual gateway mode.whenever any device in the authentication vlan it will pass through NAC Server but if i mov...

Hi!We are now installing a OOB NAC Solution, in the Virtual Gateway mode, and we are having a hard time to get the workstations to correctly run windows GPOs, run the login scripts and finally have total access to the network.I suppose we are having ...

czottmann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've configured failover in GNS between two ASAs. I'm doing this for real this weekend, but I've run into a snag. If I shut the outside interface on the primary, traffic stops and the standby doesn't take over. The standby works though because I ...

Hi All,    I have installed Whatsup gold version no 11 to Monitor Network as well as Server devices. My query is im not able get Internet link reports even i don't know how to configure Router to get Link Utilization Reports and what need to configur...

md farook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card