Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to configure the firewall on a Cisco 3825 router using Cisco SDM V2.5.Every time I use the "Apply Changes" button my SDM software hangs and won't recover. I have to kill the process using the Windows Task Manager.When I restart the softwar...

We receive alerts from Solarwinds whenever the a threshold is reached, for example:Node SRU-FW1.salve.edu has an average response time of 333 msms which falls above the 200ms thresholdIs 333 msms way to high? acceptable etc..  Any points to what to l...

gginty by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PX sw

Dear ALL,I'd like to know if in this web site I can download PIX image software release 6.3(5)                                                Regards                                                Alberto Brivio

Hi Guys,I just noticed that the windows checks on our NAC is somewhat not that updated when compared to the Microsoft website even though our CAM is set to automatically pull down updates everyday. Does anybody know what sort of hotfixes does the Cis...

We are running a trial of the ASA 8.2 BotNet Filter on our production ASA.  In the alerts we keep getting notices of a Very High alert for 208.69.36.132.  When we look it up we end up seeing that it resolves as hit-nxdomain.opendns.com.  Our hunch is...

When I log into the IDM for the IPS, I see the message"There is no license key installed on the sensor".My IDM is version 6.0Does this mean anything important?Is my IPS operational with the current version of signatures?And can I just download the ne...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently use the CSC module on my ASA to block web sites by category as per company policy.  Now I want to take this a step further and implement some type of bandwidth limitations for http traffic. My goal is to limit bandwidth usage to 25% of...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card