Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I must be missing something in the config as this is happening on multiple ASA's. I have the following config in place and not receiving any traps on our management servers. I don't even see the Trap PDU's increasing in the snmp-server statistics. An...

Hello friends,I m setting up layer2 virtual gateway mode,i m little bit confuse regarding which would be the Exempt devices in the layer2 virtual gateway mode.whenever any device in the authentication vlan it will pass through NAC Server but if i mov...

Hi!We are now installing a OOB NAC Solution, in the Virtual Gateway mode, and we are having a hard time to get the workstations to correctly run windows GPOs, run the login scripts and finally have total access to the network.I suppose we are having ...

czottmann by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I've configured failover in GNS between two ASAs. I'm doing this for real this weekend, but I've run into a snag. If I shut the outside interface on the primary, traffic stops and the standby doesn't take over. The standby works though because I ...

Hi All,    I have installed Whatsup gold version no 11 to Monitor Network as well as Server devices. My query is im not able get Internet link reports even i don't know how to configure Router to get Link Utilization Reports and what need to configur...

md farook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 515E running 8.0.4.It's configured with an outside2 interface with security level 4 (here I have an AIX-server, 10.174.253.24/27), and DMZ with security level 10 (here I have a windows-server with 192.168.102.13/24).  Inside inteface of ...

Resolved! NAT doesn't work

Hello all,I've a problem that is making me crazy.. I've configured a lot of PIX and ASA v. 7, now I'm configuring for the first time an ASA with sw 8.2.The config that I want to make is very simple: dynamic NAT for the inside client and some static f...

Hi,I wonder whether would anybody be able to help me setup VPN on our firewall.What we try to achieve is to have 2 option IPsec, SSL with option to use Anyconnect cisco client.I have ran a wizard and adder NAT exception but it doesn't seem to work.Th...

patrifick by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have a quick questions to ask that Im hoping someone will have a quick answer to..I won't go in to the details of why this is required, but just want to know if it's possible (Im designing an optimised WAN VPN solution for a client using on...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card