Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue I hope someone can help with. I am not sure of the entire setup but I will try and explain what I know. A client has an application through which they login and somehow calls are pushed to them. They are able to receive the call but i...

Resolved! ASA & Vlans

Hello,So I have an ASA5505 Security Plus with a couple VLANs:interface Vlan1 description LOCAL VLAN nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0interface Vlan50 description TELEPHONE VLAN nameif telecom security-level 50 ip a...

I need help on project my client with respect to some NAT rules that need to be created in a context of the FWSM that the client is creating. According to customer demand, there are two types of connections that need to be released. We conducted some...

Hi,Can anyone explain the interaction between CSM, ADSM & the FWSM I'm trying to work out if there are incompatible combinations with various versions.?It is my understanding that the CSM server makes a connection to port 443 on the FWSM so must be c...

I have a failover pair that are running in transparent mode.  the problem that we are experiencing is that the upstream router (connected to the outside interfaces) are selecting the mac of inside interface.  this causes communication, as we use ssh ...

I have a 10x10mb ethernet handoff connected directly to a pix 515(os 8.03 16m flash 128m dram).  The performance is really bad on the download side, I'm talking 4.5 to 6mb of 10 on a consistent basis.  I know it is the pix because when connected dire...

evoight by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,i have one doubt in VM ware ......Is it possible to communicate from VMware(eg Windows XP) to another VM ware (eg Windows 7)... Its like.....PC-1 (VM ware(Win XP))-----> PC-2 (VM Ware (Win 7))Pls reply Guys

Hi,when I add a new host in inside interface or dmz interface the new host can´t surf over internet.I view a error in Asa syslog:3    Apr 14 2010    16:50:51    305006    94.245.80.12         portmap translation creation failed for tcp src inside:192...

cuelate21 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have the need to utilize our external ip addresses when vpn'ing to our clients so we can stay connected to our phone system.  Can someone take a look at my config and let me know what I'm missing?  The servers that need to be accessed by their ext...

I'm getting confused with the procedure on "Upgrading Failover Pairs to a new Minor or Major Relase" on Step 1 where it says "Download the new software to both units". How can I complete this step?. It is my understanding that I need to be on the sys...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello i have a problem, when i connect through ASA 5505 site to site (site 2 "DC2" to site 1 "DC1"), outlook 2007 (in DC2 ) can not run.and  I want both  routers know all users of both sites. ie routers must be authenticated users of the two  wholes ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card