Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I' ve a Cisco ASA5510 with  AIP-SSM and I wold like to use it like a one-armed IDS for connect them to a span port of a switch in my network, without the traffic passing through the Firewall.I've try to configure it and connect the interface insid...

smarchesi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a big problem. When I download a big file from internet I can view that my latency grow too much. If nothing are surfing in internet  I have 30 ms latency but if somebody download something I have 1000 ms of latency. Only happen  in DMZ int...

cuelate21 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a server in my DMZ with address 192.168.0.1 and I need it to be visible to my LAN as 172.16.0.1, so I have created this static NAT statement:static (dmz,inside) 172.16.0.1 192.168.0.1 netmask 255.255.255.255This works correctly and I can get t...

i.harvey by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Need suggestion on below requirment:requirment:User who will access network devices for managment purpose should be authenticated through tacacs(ACS server 1113)  and user who will access lan resources/application should be authenticated thr...

Hi, while trying to restore a backup configuration to a CSA MC I get the following error.Arithmetic overflow error converting expression to data type datetime.Database csamc52 restoring failed!From that it looks to be a date formatting error or simil...

rmcarthur by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,This equipment is new and I'm experiencing too  slowly when I connect via SSH, access privileged mode, or typing  commands like "show run" for example.At first glance there  appears to be excessive consumption (CPU utilization for five seconds...

Hiin campus envirments where a collapsed 2 Core and 2 Distribution with VSS enabled on both 6513 core/Distribution, along with 2000 users,Question Is:according the above situation what is the best deployment for NAC Manager/NAC Server,in term of L2/L...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes