Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have this problem with slow performance one way copying files from one server to another.Iperf also shows this performance.Server1 is connected to a 3560 giga-port in vlan 670, and there is a 1 gig trunk to a 6509.The 6509 is configured with vrf an...

i am receiving "DENY TCP (connection marked for Deletion) from 10.20.1.x/3698 to 10.17.0.23/4343 flags SYN on interface tech on my FWSMI verfied there is no rule in place that would cause this deny.We have several dns servers in the "services" vrf (s...

JMCNEL by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Helo,I'm trying to establish a vpn connection between an ASA with ios 8 and a Cisco Anyconnect client 2.4 on Windows Vista 64bits. I get the message "Unable to establish vpn connection" before the requested login data. I've trying in other pcs with t...

hitsmobile by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have several questions about the integration of Cisco ASA 5500 and IPS 4200 devices in my system. I tried to read everything about the subject but I have to design something quickly and I need several answers as fast as possible: Concerning ...

Hi Experts,I am asked to configure FWSM active / passive mode. Also the requirement is to configure the switchover time to as minimum that when I ping from aDESKTOP PC of one zone to another Zone, I should not get not even single request timeout.I co...

Is there any way, maybe through LUA script to check for membership in nested groups?IE a user is directly a memeber of "Location Employees""Location Employees" is a memeber of  "Company Employees"Making the rule allow anyone that is a member of "Comp...

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am needing some assistance regarding a firewall.  I am going to try and explain it below to see if someone can help my poor brain out.inside      10.10.x.xoutside     20.20.x.xdmz         30.30.x.x.This is how my global/nats are set up.   global (o...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have certain rules in firewall as below:acl servers_in line 1 extended permit tcp 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.252 host 10.83.0.2 eq 443acl servers_in line 2 extended permit tcp 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.252 host 10.83.0.2 eq 445acl servers_in line...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card